Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Twin sharing in KIMS

Have you ever known how it will feel like to twin share a room with rural indian couple. You may wonder how I labelled them rural couple. First the don't have mobile phone. Its very rare even in india. Second this guy roams in the room and in the corridors half naked without a shirt. Apparently showing off his dark hairy body.

The reason I came here for small surgery of my wife. And there wasn't a single private room except a executive room which cost abt USD 100.00. So I went for the twin sharing room. Considering it would be 1-2 days max.

So the day goes by slowly, we were asked to see the anaesthetist , so I took my backpack ( where all my stuffs are) leaving behind the magazine I was reading. When we came he said something malyalam which supposed means he thought we have gone for good or discharged. And he was so happy thinking we went. During lunch this guy was eating so loudly, luckily I did not see him eating because of the curtain dividing the room. After eating he went to the common wash basin and gurgle with water and spitting in to it. And BTW he has hijacked the TV remote and the in house phone too. By the time I leave from here I would be a maliyalam speaking christian.

No comments: