Saturday, April 10, 2010

Maldivian- Flying made simple



Being the first time travelling on Maldivian I felt our nation carrier is very good and competitive for a small country like Maldives. First thing I noticed was the crew was very helpful and the crew was all male. I noticed this because on other airlines I notice that staff are mixed. Anyways felt comfortable and homely when I heard all announcement by dhivehi. Half way the journey refreshment were sereved. It was good and tasty too. And got the Maldivian fav THE FOAH packet. Again another homely thing. The flight went smoothly thru out 1 hour 20 minutes and landed safely in TRV airport. Being all male crew and still they helped a mother in changing a baby's diapers. And got nice set Maldivian playing card in shape I have never seen. And I enjoyed it playing it onboard. And here is my score card. Comfort 8 , Friendliness 7 , Food 9 , Ambience 8, Value for money 9
Bon Voyage BTW Shuau aka OBO I loved Maldivian logo.

No comments: